Subject: Multi Wait??
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 95 15:26:27 GMT

MC> Do
MC>     If Joy(1)
MC>         X Mouse = X Mouse + (Jleft(1) - Jright(1))
MC>         Y Mouse = Y Mouse + (Jup(1)   - Jdown(1) )
MC>         Wait Vbl
MC>     End If
MC> Loop
MC>
MC> (Spot the way my code has not been formatted by Amos :-) )
MC> Notice that it is personal taste whether to leave the Wait Vbl inside
MC> or outside the If...End If

 a> Well, normally it isn't personal taste but sheer userfriendlyness to

put
 a> the Wait Vbl outside the loop and use Multi Wait instead Wait Vbl where
 a> possible.

Why Multi Wait??

      _____________________________________________________________
      |   \ | /   Michele Berionne             Not tonight dear,  |
      |    \|/                                 I have a modem!!   |
      |   --*--   [email-masked]                         |
      |    /|\                                 Don't panic!!      |
      |   / | \                                                   |
      | BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN. |
      |-----------------------------------------------------------|
      *            On AMINET:                                     *
      * game/shoot/fantasy.lha         game/think/atoms.lha       *
      * game/shoot/in_the_target.lha   game/think/navalbattle.lha *
      *                                                           *
      */\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/*